CfP: Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies at GITAM, Bangalore [July 2-4]: Submit by March 15
About the Organiser
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, formerly GITAM University and GITAM College of Engineering, is an institute of higher education with campuses in Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore in India. It was established in 1980 at Visakhapatnam, it was affiliated to Andhra University.
About the Conference
International Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies, CONECCT 2020 organized by IEEE Bangalore will be held at GITAM Bangalore, India during JULY 2-4,2020. This conference is the 6th in a series to be organized by IEEE Bangalore Section.
The conference will feature plenary talks and invited papers by distinguished researchers and technologists as well as contributed papers from academics and industry professionals. In CONECCT 2020 technologists, researchers, business captains and Industry leaders across the globe discuss how emerging technologies and newer solutions can guide and lead towards a better tomorrow.
- Advances in Geosciences and Remote Sensing
- Antenna Systems for Futuristic Applications
- Biomedical Engineering for Humanities
- Connected Aircraft and Air Traffic Management
- Power, Energy and Power Electronics
- Signal Processing
- Sustainability challenges in Emerging Technologies
- Vehicular Technology and Autonomous Vehicle
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Edge Intelligence and Networking
To submit papers, click here.
|Category||Early Bird (Indian) (₹)||Early Bird (Foreign) ($)||Regular (Indian) (₹)||Regular (Foreign) ($)|
|IEEE Student Member||4000||75||5000||100|
|Non-IEEE Student Member||5000||90||6000||120|
- Last date of paper submission: March 15, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2020
Phone: +91 9036217587
For more details, click here.
About the Author