The National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur is organizing a Virtual Conference on Electronics, Communication & Computation from September 5 to 6, 2020.
The National Conference on Electronics, Communication, and Computation (NCECC-2020) will provide a platform for scientists, researchers, academicians, and professionals across the country for dissemination of new research ideas in various areas of electronics, communication, and computation.
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur is earlier known as Regional Institute of Technology (RIT) was established on 15th August 1960 as a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Bihar in the chain of Regional Engineering College in India with the aim to generate technical graduates of highest standards, who could provide technical leadership to the region.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to Electronics, Communication, and Computation under one of the following tracks:
- Analog Circuits
- VLSI Design
- Antenna Design
- Power Electronics
- RF Engineering
- Wireless Communication
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Optical Communication
- Image Processing
- Embedded System & IoT
- Soft Computing
Call for Papers
- All the submitted papers will go through a proper review process before being accepted for presentation.
- All selected papers will be published in Scopus indexed conference proceedings.
- Best papers of each track will be awarded.
- The extended version of papers may be published in SCI/ Scopus indexed journals.
- One Poster session will also be organized to incorporate ideas of Undergraduate students.
- Prospective authors can submit their papers by clicking here.
- Last date of Paper Submission: 10 August 2020
- Acceptance notification: 25 August 2020
- Last date for Author Registration: 02 September 2020
- Last date of Camera Ready Paper Submission: 05-06 September 2020
For full notification, click the link below.