About the Organiser
The RVS Technical campus intends to be the preeminent research and teaching institution linking the people of our institutions to the nation and the world by providing quality, career focused education and world class specializations.
About the Conference
4th International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology [ICECA 2020] organized on 5-7, November 2020 by RVS Technical Campus at Hotel Arcadia, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India is a premier international conference that aims to promote the recent innovations in various fields of engineering and technology.
ICECA 2020 provides a common platform for latest developments, inventive research works and issues to be discussed and experimented for future collaboration, amongst the researchers, academicians and industrialists across the globe. The main objective of the ICECA 2020 conference is to present the latest research and results of scientists, research scholars and students related to Electronics, Communication and Aerospace technologies for future collaboration.
This ICECA 2020 conference provides an extensive opportunity for the researchers to discuss, share and exchange the research innovations on the advances in evolving fields of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Fog/Edge Computing and so on.
The ICECA 2020 conference will definitely constitute a significant contribution to the Electronics, Communication and Aerospace fields. Prospective authors are invited to submit their novel, innovative and unpublished research works that are exclusively dedicated to the aerospace, electronics and communication fields.
Call for Papers
- Communication Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence Technology and Applications
- Aerospace Technologies
For further details about the topics, click here.
- Indian Authors (IEEE Members): INR.6000
- Indian Authors (Non-IEEE Members): INR.7000
- Listener (IEEE Member): INR. 3000
- Listener (Non-IEEE Members): INR.4000
- Foreign Authors(IEEE Members): 150 USD
- Foreign Authors(Non-IEEE Members): 250 USD
- Listener (IEEE Member): 100 USD
- Listener (Non-IEEE Members): 125 USD
For every extra page pay Rs.500
Maximum number of pages: 8
- Submission Date: 5 September 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 7 October 2020
- Last date of registration: 27 October 2020
Phone: +91 7708233150
For more details, click here.