The 6th International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Computer communication (E2IC2) 2019 is being organized by Karpagam College of Engineering and it aims to bring together academicians, scientists, research scholars, and students, to share and disseminate information on knowledge and scientific research works related to above topics and discusses the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will provide the authors and listeners with opportunities for National and International collaboration and networking among the universities and institutions from India and abroad for promoting research and developing technologies. This conference will also create awareness about the importance of basic scientific research in different fields and matching this with the product market.
In particular, but not limited, the following topics are expected to be addressed by authors:
- DSP and FPGA based system
- Embedded system and RTOS
- VLSI design technology
- Microwave engineering
- Microprocessor-based technologies
- Flexible AC Transmission system
- High voltage engineering
- Industrial devices and control
- Power system and simulation
- Power electronics and devices
- Renewable energy techniques
- Adaptive /robust/optimal control
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Fault detection and diagnosis
- Industrial sensor, transducer/signal processing
- Distributed control system(DCS)
- Modern predictive controller
- Computer networks
- Knowledge recovery and data mining
- Cloud computing/green computing
- Artificial intelligent
- Network and system security
- Power plant automation
- Microsensors and micro-actuators
- Sensor fusion
- Foreign Delegates: 50 US$
- Indian Delegates from Industries: Rs. 2500/-
- Academicians and Research Scholars: Rs. 2000/-
- P.G. Students: Rs. 2000/-
Registration fee includes softcopy of Conference Proceedings, Kit, Refreshment and Lunch. Please note that the registration fee does not include accommodation. However, the Organizing Committee can help in arranging accommodation on additional cost, if a specific request is made in advance.
- The Registration fee is to be paid by DD drawn in favor of “KARPAGAM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, COIMBATORE”, Payable at Coimbatore.
- Candidates are requested to send the DD to Dr. S. Manoharan, Organizing Secretary, Professor & Head/ Department of EIE, Karpagam College of Engineering.
- The last date to register is January 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 0422-2619026
Email ID: email@example.com