International Conference On Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICEEE) will be held on 4th June, 2017 at Nagpur , India. ICEEE is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Science Technology and Management to a common forum. All the registered papers will be published by the World Research Library and will be submitted for review for indexing by Google Scholar etc.
This Conference is sponsored by many International institutes. The conference would offer a large number of invited lectures from renowned speakers all over the country. The Best paper awards will be given for the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference.
It is organised by WRFER (World Research Forum for Engineers and Researchers).
|Submission Deadline||Registration Deadline||Conference Date|
|19th May, 2017||23rd May, 2017||4th June, 2017|
MODE OF PAPER SUBMISSION :
Submit your paper online at this link.
TOPICS FOR SUBMISSION:
ICEEE 2017 provides a leading forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world. Accordingly, Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to
- Circuits and Systems
- Analog Circuits
- Digital Circuits
- Mixed Signal Circuits
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Sensing and Sensor Networks
- Filters and Data Conversion Circuits
- RF and Wireless Circuits
- Photonic and Optoelectronic Circuits
- Low Power Design and VLSI Physical Design
- Biomedical Circuits
- Assembly and Packaging
- Test and Reliability
- Advanced Technologies (i.e. MEMS and Nano-electronic Devices)
- Computers and Information Technology
- Computer Architecture
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Knowledge and Data Engineering
- Learning Technologies
- Multimedia Services and Technologies
- Mobile Computing
- Parallel/Distributed Computing and Grid Computing
- Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- Software Engineering
- Visualization and Computer Graphics
- Communication Systems
- Communication Theory and Information Theory
- Antenna and Propagation
- Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Modulation, Coding, and Channel Analysis
- Networks Design, Network Protocols and Network Management
- Optical Communications
- Wireless/Mobile Communications & Technologies
- Control Theory and Applications
- Adaptive and Learning Control System
- Fuzzy and Neural Control
- Manufacturing Control Systems and Applications
- Process Control Systems
- Robotics and Automation
- Electrical Power Systems
- Power Engineering and Power Systems
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Energy Conversion
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation
- Power Delivery
- Power Electronics
- Signal Processing
- Signal Processing Theory
- Digital Signal Processing Algorithms
- Digital Filter Design & Implementation
- Array Processing
- Adaptive Signal Processing
- Audio, Speech and Language Processing
- Image Processing
- Video Processing
- Medical Signal Processing & Medical Imaging
- Click here for author guidelines.
- Click here for Registration form.
- Click the following link for a sample paper click here.
- Click here for instructions on Presentation.
Miss. D.Das, Asst. Secretary, WRFER
Contact number: +918280862844
Whatsapp no: +919040697662
Click here for the official notification.