About the institute
Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute Of Technology (SRIT) is an engineering college in Rotarypuram, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. t is a non-profitable organization which aims on imparting quality technical education.
About the conference
ICECIT 2018 is a multi-disciplinary conference to create a platform where students, scholars, academicians, industry-partners can assemble to share their knowledge and thus to encourage research culture. The objective of this conference to strengthen the relationship between academia and Industry. The keynote address delivered by different experts from academia and industry will surely expose the participants about the current research trends, cutting edge technologies and innovations in the fields of Electrical, Communication and Information Technologies and other related areas.
Open to all participants across the globe.
ICECIT2018 invites original research papers on the following topics listed below.
- Track 1: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Track 2: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Track 3: Computer Science and Information Technology
For list of sub-topics, click here.
Note: The list of topics is not exhaustive, the papers on current thrust areas of research are also invited.
Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology, Rotarypuram Village, B K Samudram Mandal, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515701
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Papers for oral presentations should comply with the Springer format and specifications. Authors are requested to submit full paper (Maximum 8 pages, one-column A4) as PDF using the Springer template.
- Papers should be submitted through conference website: http://icecit2018.org/
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings to be published by Springer Nature in its Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) Series.
For Submission Guidelines, click here.
- Industry Expert: Rs. 7500/- OR USD $150
- Faculty: Rs. 6500/- OR USD $130
- Research Scholar: Rs. 5500/- OR USD $120
- Student (UG /PG): Rs. 4500/- OR USD $110
- Participant (without paper): Rs. 3500/- OR USD $100
- Full paper Deadline: Aug 30
- Notification of acceptance: Sept 15
- Camera-ready version: Oct 15
- last date of Registration: Oct 30
- Conference Dates: Dec 20-22
To view the Brochure, click here.