St. Xavier’s College was founded in 1869 by the Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Organization which was started by St. Ignatius of Loyola. Jesuits have been engaged in University teaching and research since the foundation of the Society of Jesus. It was St. Francis Xavier, after whom the College is named, who began the educational work of the Society of Jesus in India. Over the last decade as an autonomous institution, we have experimented and evolved pedagogical strategies that complement our ideologies.
In view of the proposed National Education Policy (NEP) and with the rapidly changing millennial learner, we see a need to improve digital fluency, promote new forms of interdisciplinary studies, understand relevance of value education, encourage inclusive education, foster authentic learning and work on curriculum design.
As an extension of our commitment to the dissemination of quality education, we are organizing an international conference on various aspects of education. The conference aims at creating a platform for the exchange of ideas and practices with national and international experts in the aforementioned areas.
- Empowering educators with pedagogical techniques available for the education of Students with Disabilities (SWD)
- Bridging the gap between Academia and Industry
- Exposing participants to ICT available for facilitation of teaching & learning
- Examining interdisciplinary approaches in learning
- Addressing the social and affective challenges of the millennial learner.
How to Register
To register, click here.
Academic Delegate: Rs. 2500
Research Scholar: Rs. 2000
Industry Delegate: Rs. 5000
Last date to submit paper: January 7, 2020
Confirmation of acceptance: January 30, 2020
Last date for registration: February 15, 2020
Conference Dates: March 12-13, 2020