The National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh is organizing an AICTE Sponsored International Conference on Edge, IoT and Social Computing for Digital Villages (ICEISCDV-2021) will be held during March 11-12, 2021 as an e-conference, to be organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Sector 26, Chandigarh.
The objective of ICEISCDV-2021 is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, educators, and researchers to discuss and exchange new ideas, novel results, and experience on all aspects of IoT, Edge, and Social Computing for Developed Villages. This conference encourages researchers to submit original research contributions in all major areas of IoT, Edge, and Social Computing.
Following are the areas of interest for paper acceptance but not limited to:
- Infrastructures for Edge Computing
- Scheduling for Edge infrastructures
- New Edge-IoT computing architecture for data sensing and processing
- Interoperability and mobility for IoT connectivity
- Social Computing
- Performance evaluation of the IoT paradigm
- Security and Privacy issues in IoT & Fog Computing
- Edge Analytics
- Fog Computing in Smart Villages
- Latency aware application design and management
- Load balancing, Migration and Resource Coordination
- Stream Data Processing in Fog
- IoT Network Design and Architecture
- Intelligent Systems for IoT and Services Computing
- Social Implications for IoT
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data Analytics
- Next-Generation Networks
- Green Computing
- Pattern Recognition and Behavioral Investigations for Vehicles and Smart Villages
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Smart Villages
- Architecture for secure and interactive IoT
- Data Mining and Aggregation in IoT applications
- Blockchain for IoT
- Energy Efficiency in IoT Environment
- Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Biometrics and Machine Learning
Call for Papers
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Papers for oral presentations should comply with the Springer format and specifications. Authors are requested to submit a full paper (Maximum 8 pages, one-column A4) as PDF using the Springer template.
- All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited/ referred to within the text.
- The figures/ graphs/ plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format.
- Text in figures should be of equal size as the text of the article.
- All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
- Papers submitted to ICEISCDV-2021 should contain original research/study and should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarized submissions will not be accepted and only the author(s) is responsible for any plagiarized submission.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last Date of Submission of Paper: November 30, 2020
- Acceptance Notification to Authors: December 31, 2020
- Submission deadline for the revised paper: January 15, 2021
- Last Date of Early Bird Registration: Jan 10, 2021
- Last Date of Registration: January 29, 2021
Dr. K. G. Srinivasa, Professor, CSE
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh, India
Contact no.: 0172-2759695, +91-9731696526
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Innovations In Mechanical Engineering at GNIT, Hyderabad [Feb 26-27]: Submit by Nov 21.