Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore is organizing an Online Conference on Ecosystem Structure, Function, Goods & Services (Lake 2020) from December 28 to 30, 2020.
The Conference on Ecosystem Structure, Function, Goods, and Services ‘demonstrate the vital role of ecosystems for the future of humanity and specifically their relevance towards achieving the new Sustainable Development Goals. Lake 2020 conference provides a unique opportunity to increase understanding of the role of ecosystems in sustaining the food and water with the challenges faced by these fragile ecosystems.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was founded in 1909 as a result of the joint efforts of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Government of India, and the Maharaja of Mysore. In 1886, Jamsetji Tata conceived a university of science that will work for the benefit of India, and in 1898 created an endowment for establishing such an institution.
- Ecosystem structure and function.
- Ecosystem (terrestrial, aquatic – coastal, freshwater) Goods and services.
- Biodiversity, Hydrology, and Ecology of Western Ghats.
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems: Linkages.
- Aquatic Ecosystems – Food and water security, people’s livelihood.
- Wetlands and swamps: Restoration, Conservation, and Management.
- Land use, Land cover dynamics.
- Carrying capacity of river basins in the Western Ghats.
- Valuation of Ecosystem Goods and services.
- Sacred Groves (kans, devarakadu) and Myristica Swamps.
Call for Papers
Delegates interested in presenting papers as oral or poster are invited to submit the scientific paper. The abstracts should be sent via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of scientific papers (full length/ extended abstract): October 26, 2020
- Review of Papers and posters by the committee: November 16, 2020
- Final submission of the revised manuscript (based on review): November 25, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance of Papers: December 4, 2020
Phone Number: 91-080-22933099
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.