CfP: Conference on Drug Discovery & Translation Medicine 2019 @ Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu [Mar 14-16]: Submit by Jan 15
About the Conference
The Conference “Drug Discovery & Translational Medicine (DDTM-2019)” brings together researchers from different disciplines of academia and industry for possible drug discovery advancement in this country. The Conference organized by the Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai University will address the critical challenges and emerging paradigms in high-throughput drug screening, drug designing, molecular targets, drug delivery, drug resistance and personalized medicine.
Thus, the Conference will surely be a platform for the discussion and presentation of new advances in the fields of Drug Discovery & Translational Medicine. The organizing committee is confident that participants will benefit from the high value scientific program.
Open for Indians only.
Annamalainagar – 608 002
We welcome all the researchers to join us for this interdisciplinary event for stimulating discussions and knowledge sharing on the following titles:
- Drug designing
- Natural products
- Chemical biology
- High-throughput screening
- Therapeutic targets
- Biochemical pharmacology
- Drug delivery strategies
- Clinical trials
- Translational medicine &
- Precision medicine
A large number of eminent faculties and students from various parts of India are expected to participate in the Conference. There will be key note lectures/invited talks by eminent scientists and oral presentations by the young researchers.
- Abstracts must be submitted directly to the conference email id.
- A structured abstract is required and should be organized into the following four required sections: Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- The abstract must contain title of paper, name, complete mailing address, phone, fax and email of first author and name, affiliation, city and state of additional authors.
- The abstract should be submitted as a Microsoft Word DOC file. Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12.
- Upon receipt of the completed application form, the acceptance of the abstract for oral/poster presentation will be intimated to the participants by email.
- Participants are requested to apply for registration in the prescribed format along with a demand draft drawn in favour of the “The Registrar, Annamalai University” payable at Annamalaingar / Chidambaram, Tamilnadu.
- Registration fee includes food, conference abstract and kit.
- Registration fee does not include hostel accommodation. Upon prior requests accommodation will be arranged in University guest house/hostels.
- Outstation participants have to make their own arrangement for transportation.
- The details about how to reach Annamalai University are provided on the University web page.
The registration fee shall be as follows:
- PG Students/Research Scholars/Post-doctoral Fellows: 800/-
- Staff/Principal Investigators/Scientists: 1500/-
For Registration Form, click here.
Three presentations will be selected for Best Oral Presentation Award based on its subject content and presentation. The awards are decided at the end of the conference and each winner will receive a cash award with a certificate of appreciation during the Valedictory ceremony.
- Last date to receive abstract along with registration form and demand draft: Jan 15, 2019
- Conference Dates: Mar 14-16, 2019
To view Brochure, click here.
For full details, visit the official link by clicking here.
About the Author