About the Organiser
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS University), formerly Meerut University, is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university was established in 1965. It was later renamed to its current name after Chaudhary Charan Singh, former Prime minister of India.
About the Conference
The International E-Conference on Digital Education: Scope and Challenges in India is jointly organised by Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal Meerut Pant and CCS University, Meerut on June 27-28, 2020.
- Present status, scope and challenges
- Digital education resources
- Status in developed countries case studies
- Impact on the national economy
- An alternative or supplement
Full papers/abstract can be sent at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy to email@example.com latest by 25 June 2020.
- Invited talks: By the reputed experts invited by the Conference Organizers.
- Oral presentations: By the selected candidates who will submit full research paper (with title of the paper, name of author/s with address, abstract, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, and references)latest by the closing date.
- Poster presentations: Poster presentation is allowed only to those who will submit the abstract (word limit: maximum 300 words) based on research/experimental worklatestby the closing date. The students, teachers, scientists of both govt. and pvt. institutions/colleges/universities are allowed for poster presentation. Digital poster dimensions: A-4 size page in portrait.
- Certificates distribution: Digital Certificate with digital signs shall be issued to the participants for attendance, oral presentation and poster presentation, as the case maybe.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the conference through this link.
- Registration Deadline: June 25, 2020
- Full Paper/Abstract Submission Deadline: June 25, 2020
Dr. Nitin Tyagi, BSM, Meerut-Prant
Er. Amit Sharma, BSM, Meerut-Prant
For further details, click here.