CfP: Conference on Diaspora Governance in International Relations at Central University of Gujarat [Feb 10-11, 2020]: Submit by Nov 20
The Centre for Diaspora Studies, Central University of Gujarat is organizing a Two-day International Conference on“Diaspora Governance in International Relations: Opportunities and Challenges for India” during 1011 February 2020.
The conference will bring together scholars from varied arenas- academics, policymakers, civil society and researchers from India and abroad. The conference intends to scrutinize Diaspora Governance in International Relations with Indian perspectives.
This conference anticipates providing a theoretical understanding of Diaspora Governance in International Relations with special focus on the Indian perspective. The conference will provide a knowledge platform for scholars working in policy and academic domain to share ideas about Diasporic engagement in the past, present as well as to evolve future strategies.
- Diaspora Governance
- Diaspora in Global Politics
- Diaspora and International Relations
- Ancient Indian Thought on Diaspora
- History, Trends, and Patterns of Indian Diaspora
- Diaspora and Nation-Building
- Diaspora and the National Movement
- Diaspora and Globalization
- Diaspora and Soft Power
- Diaspora and Ethnic Conflicts
- Diaspora and International Economy
- Diaspora and Geopolitics
- Diaspora and Security
- Diaspora and Remittances
- Diaspora and Philanthropy
- Diaspora, Citizenship, and Sovereignty
- Diaspora and International Borders
- Diaspora and Transnationalism
- Challenges of Governance: Illegal Immigrants, Refugees, Asylum Seekers, etc.
- Diaspora, Skill Enhancement and Technology Transfer.
Call for Papers
- All interested participants are required to submit an abstract about 250-300 words in .doc/x formats.
- All abstracts will be peer reviewed and selected papers will be invited for final paper presentation.
- The document must contain the name of author(s), affiliation as you would like it to appear in programme, email address, Abstract, and up to 10 keywords.
- Abstracts or requests for further information or any query should be sent to email@example.com
- Last date for receiving abstracts: November 20, 2019
- Communicating about selection: November 25, 2019
- Last date for receiving full paper: January 30, 2020
Phone Number: +91 79 23977468
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.