Central University of Gujarat’s Centre for Diaspora Studies is organising an International Conference on Diaspora Governance in International Relations: Opportunities and Challenges for India on Feb 10-11, 2020.
The conference will bring together scholars from varied arenas-academics, policy makers, civil society and researchers from India and abroad. The conference intends to scrutinize Diaspora Governance in International Relations with Indian Perspective.
Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the below sub-themes.
- Diaspora Governance
- Diaspora in Global Politics
- Diaspora and International Relations
- Ancient Indian Thought on Diaspora
- Diaspora and Nation-Building
- Diaspora and National Movement
- Diaspora and Globalization
- Diaspora and Soft Power
- Diaspora and Ethnic Conflicts
- Diaspora and International Economy
- Diaspora and its Engagement with Hostland
- Diaspora and Foreign Policy
- Diaspora and Diplomacy
- Diaspora and Immigration Policies
- Diaspora and Geopolitics
- Diaspora and Security
- Diaspora and Remittances
- Diaspora and Philanthropy
- Diaspora, Citizenship and Sovereignty
- Diaspora and International Borders
- Diaspora and Transnationalism
- Challenges of Governance: Illegal Immigrants, Refugees, Asylum Seekers etc.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
All participants are required to submit an abstract about 250-300 words in .doc/x formats. For detailed guidelines, view the brochure below.
Languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati
Abstracts or requests for further information or any query should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for receiving abstract: 10 November 2019
Communicating about selection: 15 November 2019
Last date for receiving full paper: 30 January 2020
Date of Conference: 10-11 February 2020
Dr. Rajneesh Kumar Gupta, Assistant Professor, Convener
Centre for Diaspora Studies,
Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar
Mobile: +91 7982518713