About the Organiser
Visva-Bharati University is a public central university located in Santiniketan, West Bengal, India. It was founded by Rabindranath Tagore who called it Visva-Bharati, which means the communion of the world with India. Until independence, it was a college.
About the Conference
The UGC-SAP (DRS-II) sponsored Conference on Development Policy Research is organised by the Department of Economics & Politics, Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan from Feb 3-4, 2020. Papers (within 8,000 words including graphs and charts) are invited from scholars, faculty members and researchers from all branches of Social Sciences for the above-mentioned conference.
Development Policy Research: The Conference seeks to promote scientific research and broaden our understanding of the process of development: its advancements and challenges from economic, political, sociological or anthropological perspectives. Original Research papers by researchers from all disciplines of social science relating to this broad conference theme are invited for possible presentation at the conference.
- Extended abstracts of about 1000 words are invited along with designation, contact address, telephone/mobile no., e-mail address and the institutional affiliation of the author(s) by electronic mail to vbecon.sap[at]gmail.com within 15th December 2019
- Accepted full papers by Electronic Version (MS-Word format within 8,000 words and an abstract of about 150 words) must reach by 22nd January 2020 at vbecon.sap[at]gmail.com
For the paper presenters: Rs 1500/-
- Last date of Abstract submission: – 15th December 2019
- Communication about selected abstracts: – 22nd December 2019
- Last date of submission of full and final paper: – 22nd January 2020
- Dates of conference: – 3-4 February 2020
Project Fellow: Sri Sridev Adak