PSG College of Technology, Tamil Nadu is organizing a National Conference on Design, Testing & Applications of Applied, Embedded & Power Electronic Systems on April 30, 2020. This conference provides a forum for the exchange of ideas amongst the eager and budding engineers, technologists, and research scholars.
This conference provides a common platform for the engineers to publish technical papers related to their thesis work, or innovative ideas to be put to practice in their project. This event will enable the young engineers and technologists to improve the visibility of their research endeavors, apart from honing their soft skills.
This conference is open to all the postgraduate students and research scholars from technical and research institutions from different parts of India working in the following areas:
- Control of Electric Drives
- Power Quality
- Hybrid Power Systems
- Smart Grid
- Power Line Communication
- Signal and Image Processing
- VLSI Design and Testing
- System on Chip
- Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded and Real-Time Controls
- Embedded Security
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Automotive Electronics
- Medical Electronics
- Industrial Automation
- Internet of Things
Call for Papers
- The authors are requested to submit the papers in the IEEE format.
- The Total number of pages should not exceed SIX.
- Both soft and hard copies of the manuscript have to be sent to the Organizing Secretaries on or before 10.04.2020.
- All the selected papers will be included in the proceedings of the conference.
- Registration Fee for PG students/ Research Scholars: Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of Tax) (One Author) (includes Conference Kit, Refreshments).
- Candidates are requested to send their abstracts to Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engineering PSG College of Technology Peelamedu, Coimbatore – 641 004 Tamil-Nadu.
- The Best papers of the session will be considered for publication in the National Journal of Technology after the review process.
- Selected candidates will be notified by April 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 9894066026