The rapid digital transformation of businesses and society create new challenges and opportunities for Information Systems (IS) research with a strong focus on design. The theme for DESRIST 2018 is “Designing for a Digital and Globalized World”.
This conference will act as a major forum for the presentation of innovative IS ideas, approaches, developments and research projects in the area of DSR theory and applications. It will also serve to facilitate the exchange of ideas between researchers and industry professionals.
Latest issues and advancement in the area of IT and its applications will be covered during the conference. We expect that the conference and its publications will be a trigger for further related research and technology improvements in Information Systems.
DESRIST 2018 is the first DESRIST to be held in Asia. DESRIST 2018 is expected to attract researchers from Asia to submit their best work and present in the conference.
Call for Papers
The DESRIST 2018 will include following tracks; each will be managed by experts in the respective fields.
- Cyber Security
- Service Science
- Data Science and Business Analytics
- Emerging Ideas
- Domain Specific Applications
- ICT in Developing Countries
- Doctoral Consortium
The DESRIST conference proceeding is published as a Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. Authors are solicited to contribute to the Conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, innovation works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in design science research pertaining to Information Systems.
- DESRIST 2018 submission link is open. Click here to submit your papers.
- Submissions should be formatted following the Springer LNCS guidelines, using the Microsoft Word template. The submission should be in the PDF format (file extension .pdf).
- As to the paper lengths the following guidelines apply:
Full research papers: 15 pages
Research in progress papers: 7 pages
Product and prototypes papers: 5 pages
- Full Paper Submission due: 14th Feb
- Research in Progress Submission due: 26th Feb
- Product & Prototype Submission due: 26th Feb
- Notification for acceptance: 22nd March
For any queries, contact
- Call: +11111111111
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org