About the conference
The International Dam Safety Conference-2018 is being organized jointly by the Central Water Commission (CWC), Kerala Water Resources Department (KWRD), Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB), National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NITC), and College of Engineering, Trivandrum (CET) during 23rd and 24th January 2018 in Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram.
The Conference will have one Plenary Session, four Technical Sessions, and one Industry Session. There will be three stimulating presentations during the Plenary Session by eminent dam safety professionals.
Several oral presentations during the Technical Sessions reflect the developments in technologies, materials, and instrumentation for dam design, construction, operation, maintenance and rehabilitation including case histories on dam safety issues and solutions. Technical Sessions are organized in parallel to provide enhanced opportunities for oral presentation of papers.
Call for papers
The main topics of conference are given below-
- Uncertainties and Risk Management in Dams
- Operation, Maintenance, Rehabilation and Upgrading of Existing Dams
- Dam Safety Management Practises
- Integrated Flood Management for Existing Dams
For submission guidelines, click here
- Last date of Paper Submission: November 30 2017
- Last date of registration: November 30 2017
- Dates of Presentation: January 23-24 2018
For online registration, click here.
Dam Rehabilitation And Improvement Project (DRIP),
CWC New Library Building, Near Sewa Bhawan, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi – 110066 Phone:(+91) 011-29583480
Follow on: Facebook, Twitter, Linkdin