About the Organiser
G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management is the 6th institute under the banner of Rajiv memorial academic welfare society G.L. Bajaj institute of Technology and Management is one of the top most and prestigious educational institute located in Greater Noida/Delhi NCR region.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Cybersecurity in Emerging Digital Era (ICCEDE-2020) is organised by the Department of Master of Computer Application at GL Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management from July 24-25, 2020.
The Purpose of (ICCEDE-2020) is to bring together vibrant Cyber security stakeholders who share a passion for research, innovation, solution development partners, end-users and students around the world and explore the challenging prospects and resolutions in the emerging digital transformation.
Objective of ICCEDE2020
Following are the objectives to organize a 2 days conference:
- To provide open platform for International community researchers and industry experts to share innovations for secure and trusted digital transformation.
- To reduce the gap between Cybersecurity understanding and practices.
- To bring together cybersecurity stakeholder like solution providers, researchers end-users by exhibiting cutting edge technologies to understand the gap between innovations and their implementation.
- Special Session for youth(School/College going students) to increase awareness and recognize the value of cybersecurity and trust management in the Digital age
- Youth Motivation by cybersecurity Project/poster Presentations.
- Cyber-Space, Cyber Security Concepts and Technology
- Cyber Computing and Network Security
- Cyber Security in Emerging Technologies
- Cybercrime and Digital Forensic
- Cyber Harmony and Cyber Welfare
For more details about the topics, click here.
To submit papers, click here.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 15 April 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 15 May 2020
- Final Camera Ready: 30 May 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 30 June 2020
Dr. Madhu S Gaur