The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra is organizing the 1st International Conference on Cutting-Edge Technologies in Computing & Communication Engineering from November 6 to 7, 2020.
The conference aims to bring leading academicians, scientists, industry experts, R&D organizations, national laboratories, government regulatory bodies, research scholars, UG/PG students on the same platform to present their ideas and research work covering both theoretical advancements and practical implementations.
It will provide the opportunity to deliberate on various challenges for the implementation of next-generation communication and computing technologies in environmentally friendly ways.
The theme of the conference is “Intelligent and Green technologies for Next-Generation Electronics and Communication Systems”. The conference shall enable networking opportunities for collaborative research across the diverse domains of intelligent communication, computing, and embedded systems.
Call for Papers
- Original research works are invited from potential authors in the mentioned conference tracks and related areas of application.
- All the contributions should be of high quality, original, and not published elsewhere or submitted for publication during the review period.
- Authors are requested not to mention their names and affiliations on manuscripts, as for the purpose of the double-blind review.
- Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference.
- Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results.
- The authors are requested to kindly refrain from plagiarism in any form.
- To submit your papers, click here.
- Initial Paper Submission: June 30, 2020
- Decision Notification: Aug 31, 2020
- Final Submission: September 15, 2020
- Registration Deadline: September 15, 2020
Phone Number: +91-9588374320
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.