The Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an International Conference on Current Trends in Computational Mechanics from March 19 to 20, 2021.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh has proven to be “Avant-grade’ in the field of science and technology over the past few decades in central India. Founded in 1956 with two engineering disciplines, Mining, and Metallurgy, the institute is one of the oldest institutes in the National Institutes of Technology system. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 and is currently undergoing accelerated growth.
The objective of this conference is to ensemble experts and students working in varied domains of computational mechanics. This conference also entails keynote lectures by distinguished experts in the field of Computational Solid and Fluid Mechanics. Selected papers will be published in Scopus indexed journals.
- Computational Solid Mechanics
- Computational Material Science
- Fracture Mechanics
- Composites and Composite Mechanics.
- Computational Fluid Mechanics
- Computational Heat Transfer
- Multiphase Flow
- Any other topic of relevance
Call for Papers
Interested candidates are requested to send their papers in mail ID: email@example.com. E-Certificates of participation will be issued to the participants after the conclusion of the conference. No TA/ DA is admissible for participants. Charges of publications of the accepted papers in the reputed journals/ book chapters will have to be borne by the participants – and will have to be paid directly to the journals/ publishers.
The Venue for the conference is Mechanical Engineering Department, NIT Raipur (CG) – 492010, INDIA.
- Full-length paper submission deadline: 25/02/2021
- Early bird registration opens on: 25/02/2021
- Communication of acceptance with comments: 03/03/2021
- Communication of Corrected full paper: 11/03/2021
- Early bird registration closes on 15/03/2021
Dr. N.V. Swamy Naidu: +91- 8247439930
For full notification, click the link below.