The Department of Chemistry, NIT Raipur is organizing its 1st International Conference on ‘Crystal Engineering: From Molecule to Crystal’ (CE: Molecule to Crystal 2019) on 30th ‐ March 31, 2019. Register by March 10.
About the Department:
The Chemistry department started in the year 1956 and provides a platform for applied chemistry to engineering undergraduate and postgraduate students and extraordinary research environment for Ph. D program. The department has well-equipped laboratories including advance Instrumentation lab and Crystal Engineering. The Department is also mentoring of all B.Tech., branches and training them in basic and fundamental Applied Chemistry, Environment & Ecology, Physical & Organic Chemistry, and Geochemistry.
About the Conference:
The Conference aims to bring researchers, established and emerging, across the world to share recent results and insights in the broad field of Crystal Engineering, involving fundamentals and applications in coordination polymers, MOF’s, co-crystal technology.
Who can Attend?
Students, Faculties, Research Scholars, Scientist, and Industrial Executives are welcome to be a part of the conference.
- Crystal Engineering.
- Hydrogen Bonding.
- Coordination Polymers.
- Metal-Organic Framework.
- Hydrogen-Bonded Coordination Complexes.
- Magneto-structural Analysis.
- Structural Chemistry.
- Co-crystal Screening.
- High throughput Crystal Engineering and Structural Landscape.
- Nanomaterials and Nano-composites.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Solid State Materials and Their Applications.
- Structure-Mechanical Properties of Crystals.
- Research Scholar: Domestic-Rs. 4500, Foreign Nationals-Rs. 17,500 ($250).
- Academicians: Domestic-Rs. 6000, Foreign Nationals-Rs. 28,000 ($400).
- Industry Person: Domestic-Rs. 9000, Foreign Nationals- 35000 ($500).
How to Register?
- Click here for the registration form.
- The forms along with receipt of transaction page should be mailed to CEmoleculetocrystal2019[at]gmail.com.