Dr. B R Ambedkar Institute of Technology (DBRAIT), Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar is organizing an ‘International Conference Convergence of Technology for Sustainable Development of Island’ association with NIT Tiruchirapalli and Indian National Science Academy New Delhi.
About the Conference:
This conference will provide a forum to faculty members, young scientist, scientist, academic researchers, and industry expert to present and discuss their recent works, technical advancement, and new products.
The main objective of this conference is to provide a platform for the community of the island, young scientist, researchers and industry expert to meet and present their latest technical achievements in engineering for the island.
- Atomic and molecular theory.
- Nuclear theory.
- Sustainable chemistry, polymer, heterocyclic chemistry.
- Green chemistry.
- Mechanical system and mechotronics.
- Electronics for forecasting in a renewable energy system.
- Microwave devices.
- Solar photovoltaics.
- Wireless networking.
- Computational intelligence.
- Advanced computing.
- Internet of things.
- Smart city components.
- Data communication and networking.
- Renewable and sustainable energy.
- Power engineering and control system.
- Signal and image processing.
- Communication system.
- Biomedical engineering.
- Design, materials, and manufacturing.
- Advances in civil and environmental engineering.
- Authors are invited to submit manuscripts in electronic (PDF) as well as in word documents should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All papers must be in Indian National Science Academy (INSA) format along with the Name of the 4-5 reviewer of the same field. Click here to view the INSA Template.
- Research Scholar: Rs. 3000.
- Project Staff /Faculty Members: Rs. 4000.
How to Register?
- Click here to download the registration form.
- Duly filled registration form along with a scanned copy of the receipt of registration fee payment should be sent by email to dbrait.conference.2019[at]gmail.com on or before 15th July 2019.
- Paper Submission Hard Deadline: 20th May 2019.
- Notification of Acceptance: 28th June 2019.
- Camera-ready paper submission: 07th July 2019.
- Online Registration Starts: 08th July 2019.
- Online Registration Ends: 15th July 2019.
Phone: +91 7739623477