The National Conference on Convergence of Management Practices in the Era of Industry 4.0 is being organized by the School of Management, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
The conference aims to provide an intellectual platform where emerging research ideas focusing on Industry 4.0. can be discussed and facilitate the sharing of knowledge among the stakeholders including academicians and practitioners on new aspects of cross-functional research in management in the era of Industry 4.0.
he Conference aims at bringing together academicians, researchers, policymakers, and other stakeholders from different parts of the country to deliberate their issues concerning the theme.
Research papers and cases are invited from faculty members, research scholars, students, industry practitioners, government sector, and all interested professionals on the following three sub-themes:
- Digital Marketing
- Relationship Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- Rural Marketing
- Retail Marketing
- Brand Management
- Consumer behavior
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Behavioral Finance
- Banking and Financial Services
- Venture Capital, Crowdfunding and Alternative Finance Solutions
- Microfinance, Financial Inclusion, and Social Entrepreneurship
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Asset Pricing and Portfolio Valuation
- Financial Markets
- Corporate Innovations
- Product and/ or service design
- Location planning
- Capacity planning
- Supply chain management
- Inventory management
- Job analysis
- Talent management
- Incentive plans
- Performance management and appraisal
- Employee retention
- Employee rights
- Cognitive Computing
- Smart Factories
- Intelligent Manufacturing
- Big Data
Call for Papers
- The authors should follow the APA 7th Edition for both citations and references.
- The full paper should not be more than 6000 words including Introduction, objectives, theoretical background and/ or literature review, methodology, results and discussion, and conclusions.
- It is suggested that there should be a good mix of all the above sections within the word limit.
- Further, the authors are requested to ensure that the full paper conforms to the overall theme of the conference.
- The Names of authors, their affiliations, addresses (postal and e-mail), and phone numbers should be given on the first page of the full paper.
- The authors should submit their full-papers and queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for registration is July 15, 2020.
Phone Number: 0824-2473079
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.