The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM), Jabalpur is organizing an International Conference on Control, Automation, Power & Signal Processing from December 10 to 12, 2021.
The aim of this International Conference on “Control, Automation, Power and Signal Processing” is to bring together academicians, leading engineers, industry researchers, designers, and research scholar to exchange and share their experiences, ideas, emerging issues and challenges of Control, Automation, Power and Signal processing. All scientists, engineers, and students who are interested in theoretical and practical aspects of these allied areas are welcome to CAPS-2021.
- Adaptive, learning and robust control
- Nonlinear systems
- Networked control
- Sensor networks
- Complex systems
- Multi-agent systems
- Co-operative control
- Process control and instrumentation
- Identification and estimation
- Modelling and optimization
- Man-machine interface and interactions
- Process and Industrial automation
- Intelligent automation
- Factory Modelling and simulation
- Network-based systems
- Automation in energy systems
- Automation in life sciences and healthcare
- Modern Power and Smart Energy Systems – stability,
- Operation and control
- Power system economics and electricity markets
- Wide-area monitoring and system protection
Call for Papers
Authors should submit FULL-LENGTH, original, unpublished papers (Minimum 4, maximum 6 pages). Submit your papers using the on-line paper submission procedure available at the CAPS-2021 web site in the prescribed format only. The template may be used, which are available here.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Notification of Review: September 15, 2021
- Camera-Ready Paper Due: October 15, 2021
For full notification, click the link below.