The Global Community of Social Science is organizing an International Academic Conference on Contemporary Trends and Social Science Discussions from April 9 to 11, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Business & Enterprise
- Culture, Heritage, and Art
- Demography and Population
- European Union
- Global warming
- Global public goods
- Tax competition
- Taxation of e-commerce
- Poverty and inequality
- International co-operation
- Global financial crisis
- EU crisis, monetary union, enlargement process of EU
- Tax harmonization in the EU, fighting tax competition in the EU
- EU energy policy, competitiveness
- EU social policy
- Framework of globalization
- History of globalization
- Economic globalization
- Cultural globalization
- Political globalization
- Globalization and international law
- Globalization and arts
- Globalization and conflicts
Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here.
The last date to submit is March 6, 2020.
Virtual participation includes presentation on skype and publication in the proceedings with ISBN. Publication without participation Includes full paper and abstract publication in the proceedings with ISBN.
- Regular fee: 330 Euro
- Globecos members: 300 Euro
- Ph.D./master students: 270 Euro
- Virtual participation: 250 Euro
- Publication without participation: 250 Euro
The registration fee includes Admission to the conference, one paper to be presented, the publication of an accepted paper in the conference proceedings, and lunch, all coffee breaks, conference bag, pen, writing pad, printed conference program, all academic and the social program of the conference. The registration fee does not include accommodation and travel expenses. The Conference fee is non-refundable.
- Early Registration Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Registration Deadline: March 13, 2020
- Paper Submission Deadline: March 6, 2020
Phone Number: +90 532 525 23 95
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org