Conference on Construction Materials & Smart Structures for Sustainable Development at VNRVJIET, Hyd. [Jan 29-31]: Register by Dec 30
This conference focus on the insights of potential needs for next-generation engineering technologies and futuristic researches. The objective of the conference is to provide a confluence point between researchers, professionals and scientists from R&D and educational institutions across the globe to share their views and recommendations for meeting global sustainable needs paving way for the researchers to explore the latest trends.
The conference is being organised by Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology” which is sponsored by ‘Vignana Jyothi’, an educational Society, founded by a group of industrialists, businessmen, and professionals for promoting professional education, started functioning from the academic year 1995-1996 with the approval of AICTE and Govt. of A.P. All the courses are affiliated to JNTUH, Hyderabad.
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning in Smart Structures
- Health Monitoring of Structural Systems.
- Life Cycle Assesment of Structures
- Material and Techniques for Repair, Rehabilitation, and Retrofitting
- Performance-based design of structures
- Pre-engineered structures
- Recycling & Reuse of Construction materials
- Soft Computing Tools & Techniques
- Sustainable Construction Materials
- Sustainable Infrastructure for Smart Cities.
Who can Attend?
- Design Engineers and Architects
- Contracting Engineers
- Research Funding and Professional Bodies
- Local and Regional Authorities
- Ready Mixed Concrete Suppliers
- Precast Concrete and Materials Suppliers
- Formwork Designers
- Highway Authorities and Designers
- Academicians, Researchers, and Students
- Trade Associations
- Indian Delegates (Including Authors): Rs. 3000/-
- Overseas Delegates (Including Authors): 200$ /-
- Student Delegates (Including Authors): Rs. 2000/-
- Overseas Student Delegates (Including Authors): 100$ /-
- Accompanying Guest: Rs. 1500/-
The registration fee covers the following: Entry to all Conference sessions, Entry to the Poster area, Entry to the parallel Conference Symposium, Entry to Workshops, Conference bag with the program and abstract book, Lunch and Snacks.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here. The last date to register is December 30, 2019.
Phone Number: 040-23042758/59/60
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.