National Conference on Condensed Matter Physics and Applications 2018 is an annual event of Department of Physics, Manipal Institute of Technology and is sixth in series. This conference will provide a platform to academicians, teachers and young researchers to interact with distinguished scientists and to know the latest in the field of Condensed Matter Physics.
It also aims at kindling interest in the minds of young students to pursue research as their career. It also is anticipated to widen the scope of research and foster interdisciplinary research among teachers.
Call for Papers
Topics include, but not limited to:
- Semiconductor devices
- Photonic materials
- Thin films and nanotechnology
- Radiation – matter interaction
- Materials characterization
- Crystal growth and characterization
- Nonlinear Optics
- Polymers, glasses and ceramics
- Experimental techniques and devices
- Magnetism and Spintronics
- Novel Materials
- One page abstract in A4 size sheet with 12pt font size (Times New Roman) and 1.5 line spacing can be submitted in the conference website and papers will be selected for oral/poster presentation on the recommendations of expert committee.
- Participants are requested to submit their abstracts within the specified time limit.
- Only one paper per registered participant will be accepted. However, one may be a co-author of more than one paper.
- For the abstract template, click here.
- For submission of abstract online, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- R&D/Industry: Rs. 2000
- Faculty/Scientist: Rs. 1500
- Research Scholars: Rs. 750
- Students: Rs. 500
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 500
For online registration submission, click here.
For online payment form of registration fees, click here.
- The payment for the registration/accommodation can be made through DD drawn in favor of “Manipal University Conference/Workshop” payable at Manipal.
- Registration fee can also be paid by online through the CMPA conference website.
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Ashwatha Narayana Prabhu
Phone: +91-820-2925621 | Cell: +91-9964586628/9483486628
- Dr. B V Rajendra
Phone: : +91-820-2925621 | Cell: +91-8618011003
- Email ID: email@example.com