CfP: Conference on Computing, Communication & IoT at Sri Sairam Engg. College, TN [Feb 20-22]: Submit by Jan 9
Sri Sairam Engineering College, Chennai is organizing an International Conference on Computing, Communication & Internet of things (IoT) from February 20 to 22, 2020.
IC3IoT aims to provide an excellent forum for sharing knowledge and present innovative researches, and technologies as well as developments and future demands related to Broadband Technologies, Computing Technologies, Human-Computer Interaction, and Wireless Communication along with IoT.
An International conference of this nature will enhance and benefit the human society at large since it will bring together leading researchers engineers and scientists in the domain of interest.
The topics (but not limited to) are as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning for Communications
- Biomedical Computing & Bioinformatics
- Cloud, Cluster, Grid and P2P Computing
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Graphics, Simulation, and Modeling
- Cryptography and Applied Mathematics
- Green Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Antenna and wave propagation
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks
- Communications Systems for 5G and beyond
- Computer Networks
- Control Systems and Applications
- Robotics and Machine Vision
- Signal and Image Processing
- Virtual Reality
- High-Performance Networks and Protocols
- Information and Network Security
- Information Theory and Coding
- Applications and interaction for social networking
- Business models and processes: the Internet of Things
- Case studies in areas of Healthcare, Agriculture,
- Machine learning based on Big Data
- Information Networks
- Security Applications of Big Data
- Web Mining
- Agricultural Informatics and Communication
- Disaster Management
- Wireless sensor networks
- Wireless Communications
Call for Papers
The International Conference has invited talks, pre-conference tutorials, and technical paper presentations. Authors are invited to submit full-length original research contributions and review articles not exceeding six pages as per the IEEE format shall be submitted. The manuscript should not have been published in any journals/magazines or conference proceedings and not under review in any one of the above.
Candidates are requested to submit their papers to email@example.com.
- Last date for paper submission: Jan 9, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: Jan 20, 2020
- Registration and CRC submission: Feb 2, 2020
Phone Number: 9176650672
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.