About the Conference
The Fourth International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP-2019, 27 – 29 September, 2019) will be organised by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India at its campus during 27 – 29 September, 2019. CVIP-2019 will act as a major forum for presentation of technological progress and research outcomes in the area of Image Processing and Computer Vision serving as a platform for exchanges between academia and industry.
Call for Papers
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Biometrics, Forensics, Content protection
- Face, Iris, Emotion, Sign Language and Gesture Recognition
- Image/video processing for Autonomous Vehicles
- 3D image/video processing
- Image Enhancement/Super Resolution / Restoration
- Action and Event Detection/Recognition
- Motion and Tracking
- Medical Image and Video Analysis
- Image/ Video Retrieval
- Vision based Human GAIT Analysis
- Document and Synthetic Visual Processing
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length original research papers. In submitting a manuscript to CVIP-2019, authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another journal, conference or workshop during the review period. In such a case the paper will be rejected without review. Papers must be electronically submitted before the deadline expires without exception.
- The paper must not exceed 12 pages in length (including all text, figures, and references).
- The manuscript must be submitted in pdf format only and the file size of your manuscript should not exceed 10 MB.
- Use a proper tool to convert the resulting source into a pdf document that has only scalable fonts with all fonts embedded.
- The images embedded in the paper must not contain transparent pixels (i.e., an alpha-channel of a transparent color) since this could lead to problems when displaying or printing the pdf.
- The pdf manuscript must not have Adobe Document Protection or Document Security enabled.
|Submission Deadline||May 15, 2019|
|Supplementry Material Deadline||May 20, 2019|
|Challenge Open||February 14, 2019|
|Challenge Submission||June 25, 2019|
|Final Decision To Author||July 25, 2019|
|Camera Ready Paper||August 05, 2019|
For Official Link, click here.