The Fifth IAPR International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP2020) will be held at the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad India, from October 16-18, 2020. CVIP is a premier annual conference focused on Computer Vision and Image Processing. With its high quality, it provides a great platform for students, academia, and researchers. Previous editions of CVIP were held at MNIT Jaipur (CVIP2019), IIIT Jabalpur (CVIP2018), and IIT Roorkee (CVIP2017 and CVIP2016).
CVIP is a premier conference focused on image/video processing and computer vision. The conference will feature world-renowned speakers, workshops and host multiple dataset challenges and demonstrations. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Scopus Indexed – Springer, Communications in Computer and Information Science series (CCIS).
Papers in the main technical program must describe high – quality, original research. Prospective authors are invited to submit their original research contributions in the following eleven tracks:
- Biometrics, Forensics, Content protection
- Face, Iris, Emotion, Sign Language and Gesture Recognition
- Image/video processing for Autonomous Vehicles
- 3D image/video processing
- Image Enhancement/Super Resolution / Restoration
- Action and Event Detection/Recognition
- Motion and Tracking
- Medical Image and Video Analysis
- Image/ Video Retrieval
- Vision-based Human GAIT Analysis
- Document and Synthetic Visual Processing
- Remote sensing, Multispectral/Hyperspectral Image Processing
- Datasets and Evaluation
- Segmentation and Shape Representation
- Image/Video Scene Understanding
- Image/Video Security
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Visual Sensor Hardware
- Document Image Analysis
- Compressed Image/Video Analytics
Call for Papers
- All the accepted and presented papers will be published by Springer Series on Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS).
- All previous editions of CVIP have been successfully published in Springer Book Series.
- Successfully presented papers are indexed by ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink, etc.
- The paper must not exceed 12 pages in length (including all text, figures, and references) as per the guidelines of the Springer-CCIS Series.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Submission Deadline: Apr 15, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: July 15, 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: Aug 15, 2020
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: Aug 30, 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.