The aim objective of ICCSIT is to present the latest research and results of scientists related Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science & Mechanical Engineering topics.
This conference provides opportunities for the different areas delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
We hope that the conference results constituted significant contribution to the knowledge in these up to date scientific field. The organizing committee of conference is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts to ICCSIT 2017.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Computer Science and Information Technology related areas.
- Computer science theory and technology.
- The application of computer science in various fields of theory and practice.
- The mathematical theory and technology.
- Mathematics in education theory and practice.
- All kinds of fields in the management of mathematical theory and practice.
- Physical theory and technology.
- Physical in education theory and practice.
- Physics theory and practice of management in various areas.
- Computer science and mathematics, physics parallel application and management.
- Electrical engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Communication Engineering
|Categories||International (Non Indian)||Indian|
|Academician/Practitioner/Industrialists||USD 250||INR 6500|
|PhD/Post Doc.||USD 200||INR 5500|
|Student (M-Tech/ME/Masters)||USD 180||INR 5000|
|Students (B-tech/BE/Bachelors)||USD 150||INR 4000|
(Without paper presentation and publication)
|USD 100||INR 2000|
The participants can choose Online or Offline payment mode to complete the payment. After payment is done, you need to send your payment Proof (Scan copy of Bank receipt/NEFT Receipt/ Transaction ID or Order ID in case of Online) and Complete Filled Up Registration Form to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration for conference is complete when the participant receives an acknowledgement message.
- Submission Deadline: May 12th, 2017
- Registration Deadline: May 16th, 2017
- Conference Date: May 28th, 2017
For more details, please visit the official conference website here.