About the Organiser
The RVS Technical campus intends to be the preeminent research and teaching institution linking the people of our institutions to the nation and the world by providing quality, career-focused education and world-class specializations.
About the Conference
The scope of the 4th International Conference On Computational Vision and Bio-Inspired Computing(ICCVBIC 2020) is to provide an international forum for the exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners in the areas of Computational Vision and Bio-Inspired Computing.
It is being organized on 19-20, November 2020 by the Inventive Research Organization in association with RVS Technical Campus. ICCVBIC will provide an outstanding international forum for sharing knowledge and results in all fields of science, engineering and technology. ICCVBIC provides quality key experts who provide an opportunity in bringing up innovative ideas. Recent updates in the field of technology will be a platform for upcoming researchers. The conference will be Complete, Concise, Clear and Cohesive in terms of research related to science and technology.
Call for Papers
- Adaptive fuzzy pattern recognition
- Agent-based modelling and fuzzy logic.
- Artificial Life and Artificial Immune Systems.
- Autonomy-Oriented Computing.
- Bio Sensors.
- Bio-based models and paradigms in computer vision.
- Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics.
- Bio-inspired Fuzzy Clustering, Image Classification.
- Bio-inspired fuzzy logic controllers for power system stabilizers.
- Bio-inspired fuzzy models applied to cloud computing.
- Biological Computing.
- Biological vision to artificial vision.
- Biologically inspired imaging and sensing.
- Biologically inspired sensors design.
- Cellular and Molecular Automata.
- Cognitive concept learning under the environment of big data.
- Complex data analysis: preprocessing and processing and other real-life static and dynamic problems.
For full details, click here.
For paper submission, click here.
- Indian Author: INR 9500
- Indian Listener: INR 5500
- Foreign Author: 150 USD
- Paper Submission Due: 9 September, 2020
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 12 October, 2020
- Last date of registration: 30 October, 2020
Department of CSE,
RVS Technical Campus,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details, click the link below.