International Conference on Computational Methods in Science & Technology (ICCMST 2020) is an international forum for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to share and publicize their research work and development activities in various research areas.
This conference provides opportunities to our college students to interact with the external researchers and delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, also helps the university to find global partners for establishing educational and research relations and for future collaboration.
The conference holistically aims to promote translation of basic research into applied investigation and convert applied investigation into the practice. This conference will also create awareness about the importance of basic scientific research in related fields and synchronizing with the product market.
- IoT Communication & Networking Protocols
- IoT : Future Internet Design
- IoT Semantics
- Web Technologies for IoT
- IoT Applications
- Internet of Everything
- Automation using IoT
- IoT based Smart Cities
- High-Performance Security Systems
- Wireless Sensor Networks & Security
- Wireless Body Area Network
- Software-Defined Networks
- Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
- Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
- Quantum Cryptography
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Cognitive Radio
- Security through Biometrics
Call for Papers
All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers, and e-posters.
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Paper Submission Due: Nov 30, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: Jan 10, 2020
- Registration Deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org