The International Conference on Computational Mathematics in Nanoelectronics and Astrophysics (CMNA 2018) aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers, engineers, and industry partners all over the globe to exchange and share their experiences and research results on various aspects of computational mathematics in nanoelectronics, astrophysics and other related areas of space sciences and engineering.
It also aims to stimulate interactions between researchers to present the recent progress and discuss the most advanced innovations, trends, and real-world challenges encountered and solutions embraced in the applications of computational mathematics in nanoelectronics and astrophysics, space sciences.
Call for Papers
Topics in the CMNA 2018 Technical Program include but are not limited to:
- Computational Mathematics :
Computational Complex Analysis
Finite Element Methods
- Nanoelectronics :
Nanoelectronic Devices / Systems & Reliability
Nanomagnetics and Spintronics
Materials and Structures for Nanoelectronics
Micro- and Nano- ElectroMechanical System
VLSI Design and IC Technology
IC Fabrication and Testing
Device, Circuit & Systems
- Astrophysics :
Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics
Big Data & Future Astronomical Telescopes
Modeling of Physical Systems
Modelling of Space Instruments
Turbulence in Astrophysics
For the complete list of the topics, visit here.
- Authors can submit any format of PDF file, although we encourage to follow the format of Springer Nature.
- For online submission of the paper, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Participants from Foreign Universities (Non-SAARC countries): $400
- Industry Participants: Rs. 15,000
- Full time student participants (SAARC countries): Rs. 5,000
- Post-Docs/Faculty Participants (SAARC countries): Rs. 7,000
For registration details, visit here.
- Last date for Abstract/Full-length Paper submission: Jul 31
- Notification of acceptance: Aug 10
- Late Registration ends: Aug 31
For any queries, contact
First Floor, Workshop Building
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore
Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore,
Pin code 453 552, Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-7324-306 944