CfP: Conference on Computational Management at IIMT Bhubaneswar [Dec 19-20]: Submit by Sept 20
About the Organiser
The Interscience Institute of Management & Technology (IIMT) is an institute of management education located at Kantabada on Barang-Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, India. It is 15 km from Bhubaneswar railway station and the airport, and 10 km from Bermunda Bus stand.
About the Conference
The International Conference on Computational Management (ICCM-2020) being organized by Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India during December 19-20, 2020.
This conference shall be focusing on all computational aspects of management science, which include theoretical and empirical analysis of computational models; computational statistics; business analytics and applications of constrained, unconstrained, robust, stochastic and combinatorial optimisation algorithms; dynamic models, such as dynamic programming and decision trees; new search tools and algorithms for global optimisation, modelling, learning and forecasting; models and tools of knowledge acquisition.
The ICCM 2020 shall cover the following topics but limited to:
- Computational Aspects of Management Science
- Computational Economics, Computational Intelligence
- Data Mining, Decision Making, Design
- Analysis and Applications of Optimisation Algorithms
- Deterministic, Dynamic, Stochastic
- Robust and Combinatorial Optimisation Models
- Econometrics, Energy Economics, Finance and Statistics
- Learning and Forecasting, Mathematical Modeling and Simulation
- Models and Tools of Knowledge Acquisition, Neural Networks and Genetic Algorithms
- Operations Research
- Scheduling, Solution Algorithms
- Supply Chains
- Theoretical and Empirical Studies of Computational Methods
- Models and Empirical Analysis
To submit papers, click here.
|Last Date Submission of papers:||September 20, 2020|
|Notification of acceptance:||September 20, 2020|
|Camera-ready papers:||October 20, 2020|
|Registration & payment:||October 31, 2020|
For more details, click here.
About the Author