The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is organizing an International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Sustainable Technologies (ICoCIST) from June 9 to 11, 2021.
The key attempt of ICoCIST is to bring together the global participants for exploring and sharing an intact idea not only to bridge the research gaps but also to establish international research collaborations in their career path. The series of this conference starts in the year 2021.
National Institute of Technology Silchar is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. In 2002 it was upgraded to the status of the National Institute of Technology and was declared as Institute of National Importance under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Big data analysis
- Soft Computing Techniques
- Pattern Reorganizations
- Ad-hoc networks and Sensor Networks
- Data Mining
- Embedded Systems and Automation
- Parallel/ Distributed Computing and Grid Computing
- Innovations in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Sustainable Infrastructural Development
- Sustainable Grid Computing
- Advanced Medical Automation Infrastructure
- Innovative Technology for Societal Development
- Renewable Energy
Call for Papers
It is encouraged to submit the original unpublished work only to avoid rejection. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/ journals) are not allowed. All papers must follow the conference template strictly for the submission. The author’s identity such as name, affiliation, and e-mail address needs to be provided in Easy Chair Account.
Please do not submit plagiarized papers. To submit your papers online, click here.
- Paper Submission Closes: October 31, 2020
- Author’s Notification of Acceptance: February 12, 2021
- Registration Opens: February 20, 2021
- Registration Closes: March 5, 2021
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.