NIT Silchar & NIT Sikkim are together organizing an International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Sustainable Technologies from October 28 to 30, 2021.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, an institute of national importance under the NIT Act, was established in 1967 as Regional Engineering College (REC) Silchar in Assam. In the year 2002, it was upgraded to the status of NIT from REC. NIT Silchar is situated on the banks of river Barak and a sprawling campus spread over 600 acres of land on Silchar outskirts. The landscape of NIT Silchar is beautiful with natural lakes and hillocks, surrounded by tea gardens.
The International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Sustainable Technologies (ICoCIST) is a series of International Conferences and the signature event of the registered society namely “Smart Engineering and Research Society (SEARS)”.
The key attempt of ICoCIST is to bring together the global participants for exploring and sharing an intact idea not only to bridge the research gaps but also to establish international research collaborations in their career path. The series of this conference starts in the year 2021. Hopefully, the outcome must boost the participants towards the theme of the conference and encourage them for their significant contributions in sharing their scientific knowledge, during the subsequent series of conferences as well.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Big data analysis
- Soft Computing Techniques
- Pattern Reorganizations
- Ad-hoc networks and Sensor Networks
- Data Mining
- Embedded Systems and Automation
- Parallel/ Distributed Computing and Grid Computing
- Innovations in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Sustainable Infrastructural Development
- Sustainable Grid Computing
- Advanced Medical Automation Infrastructure
- Innovative Technology for Societal Development
- Renewable Energy
Call for Papers
- It is encouraged to submit the original unpublished work only to avoid rejection.
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow the conference template strictly for submission.
- The author’s identity such as name, affiliation, and e-mail address needs to be provided in Easy Chair Account.
- Please do not submit plagiarized papers.
- The conference adopts Double Blind Review Process.
- Minimum of 3 reviewers per paper; all reviewers are subject matter experts as defined by their edict (Reviewer usually has 5 or 6 edicts that they are willing to review against.
- Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here.
The last date to submit your papers is January 31, 2021.
Phone Number: +91-9064513119
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.