The National Institute of Technology, Agartala is organizing a Virtual Conference on Computational Intelligence, Security & IoT from December 29 to 30, 2020.
Through sharing and networking, ICCISIoT 2020 will provide an opportunity for researchers, practitioners, and educators to exchange research evidence, practical experiences, and innovative ideas on issues related to the Conference theme.
The conference is a platform to discuss advances in Computational Intelligence, Security, and the Internet of Things (IoT). The conference will provide its attendees with an uncommon opportunity to expand their network beyond their immediate professional environment. It is a unique chance to work with other accomplished individuals from diverse areas towards the common goal of shaping the future of communication, computing, and society.
- Evolutionary Computing
- Combinatorial and numerical optimization
- Swarm Intelligence
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Fuzzy clustering algorithms and optimization techniques
- Hybrid of soft computing and statistical learning techniques
- Nature Inspired Computing Techniques
- Machine Learning
- Ambient Intelligence
- Web and Ontology’s
- Natural Language processing
- Personalization for search and social interaction
- Recommender systems and collaborative technologies
- Visualizing Web data
- Interaction Intelligence
- Access and Usage Control
- Content Protection and Digital Rights Management
- Cryptographic Algorithms
- Database and Software Security
- 5G Networks and IoT
- IoT Large Scale Pilots and Portability
- Software-Defined Network (SDN) and IoT
- Sensor and Actuator Networks
- IoT Protocols and Standards
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Heterogeneous Networks, Web of Things, Web of Everything
- Internet of Nano Things
Call for Papers
- ICCISIoT 2020 will follow Double Blind Review.
- During the initial submission, authors should not include their names, affiliations, acknowledgments, and omit/ disguise other details that may disclose identity.
- The paper format must comply with the Springer Computer Science Proceedings.
- To submit your paper online, click here.
- ICCISIoT 2020 will be a virtual conference, which will have options of asynchronous and/ or asynchronous presentations of all registered papers.
- The authors will receive a Certificate of Participation, Conference Proceedings link, and relevant literature by mail.
- Last date for paper submission: August 31, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: October 20, 2020
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: November 5, 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.