CfP: Conference on Computational Intelligence & Data Science at Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, TN [Feb 26-27]: Submit by Feb 10
The conference focuses on computational Intelligence and Data Science in the field of Computer Science and Engineering. It gives the opportunity to explore the intelligent concepts for the researchers. Besides, this conference provides a forum for the dissemination of knowledge by presenting their recent research results, new developments, and novel concepts.
The conference is being organized by Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology which is a pioneer in Engineering education and was established with the aim of providing quality higher education in the areas of Engineering, Science and Technology on par with global standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
- Imaging Science and Computer Vision
- Information and Knowledge Engineering
- Applications of Neural networks, Fuzzy logic
- Soft Computing for Smart World
- Big Data and Data Analytics
- Data Modeling and Semantic Engineering
- Data, Text, Web Mining and Visualization
- Deep Learning
- Cloud, Edge and Fog Computing
- Quantum Computing, Quantum Mechanism
- Cognitive Computing
- Bio-Inspired Computing
- High-Performance Scientific Applications
- Knowledge-based Software Engineering
- Knowledge Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Natural Language Computing
- Web Engineering
- Cyber Security and Monitoring
- BlockChain in Edge, Cloud, and IoT
Call for Papers
- Submission of the manuscript includes a commitment by the corresponding author to ensure that at least one author registers for the conference and presents the paper (registration number required by the submission site).
- Accepted and presented papers will be considered for publication in SCI / Scopus Indexed Journal after peer review by the expert committee.
- Publication charges, if any, are to be paid by the authors only.
- Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time.
- Interested candidates can submit their papers by clicking here.
- The last date for paper submission is February 10, 2020.
Phone Number: 9444173937
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.