About the Conference
NICEST 2019 is being organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, MGIT. It is being organized with the main focus to enable researchers, scholars and industry experts to share and exchange ideas and knowledge to lead the society to a sustainable development in the field of Civil Engineering, which is a commendable topic as the natural resources are depleting at a rapid rate with the intensification of technological and infrastructural expansion.
- Eco-friendly Materials and Construction Techniques
- Green Buildings and Innovative Structures
- Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Special Concrete and its applications
- Local and Recycled Materials
- Advanced Techniques in Survey
- Environmental Impact and Green Design
- Challenges and Trends in Green Design
- Construction-Project Management
- Auditing safety in Construction
- Nano Technology in Civil Engineering
- Sustainable Transport and Traffic Engineering
Call for Papers
- NICEST 2019 welcomes everyone in the field of Civil Engineering to submit papers for presentation. All the abstract of the proposed papers submitted for the conference will be peer reviewed and if accepted will be called for presentation.
- Accepted papers will be published in UGC Approved Journal.
- Authors are requested to submit the abstract of their papers by June 25 and full papers on or by July 20 in word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- Last Date for Abstract Subimission: June 25
- Notification of Abstract Submission: June 30
- Last Date for Full Paper: July 20
- Last Date for Conference Online Registration: Sept 10
- Conference Date: Sept 20 & 21
Phone Number: 8466997000
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.