The conference is aimed at bringing together the design, research and practicing engineers working in the field of various specialization of civil engineering to foster and promote the exchange of ideas on the recent advances in the field of civil engineering.
The exchange of ideas is expected to enhance the state of art on the subject. The conference will be beneficial to field engineers, research scholars, and academicians.
Research Papers can be submitted (but not limited) in the following areas:
- Construction and Material Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Geoinformatics, Surveying, and Geodesy
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydropower Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering and Planning
- Water Resources Engineering
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors from the construction industry, researchers from scientific establishments and educational institutes are invited to submit the abstract and full length original, previously unpublished manuscript (not exceeding 10 pages including figures, tables, graphs, and references) by e-mail to Email: email@example.com, electronically in MS Word Format.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- Submission of full-length manuscript: July 15
- Notification of review & acceptance: July 30
- Submission of camera-ready papers: Aug 15
Phone Number: 09770080208
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org