The Applied Chemistry Department, S. V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing a Virtual International Conference on Chemical Sciences in Sustainable Technology & Development from December 1 to 3, 2020.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) was established in 1961 as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges for imparting technical education. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with the status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002.
The main objective of this virtual conference is to provide an online platform to bring together leading academics, scientists, industrial researchers, and research scholars to exchange the recent developments in chemical sciences, materials sciences, biological sciences, and related interdisciplinary research areas. This conference will cover three main themes including Chemical Sciences (Inorganic, Organic, Physical and Analytical Chemistry), Materials Sciences (biomaterials, nanomaterials, and organic materials), and interdisciplinary research areas.
The conference will also foster cooperation among organizations and researchers involved in the merging fields and will provide in-depth technical presentations with abundant opportunities for individual discussions with the presenters. Keynote speakers will provide recent advances in each theme. Invited speakers will highlight the progress and advances on each theme. These themes and in-depth discussions will offer to establish new collaborations.
Further, this conference includes oral presentations of all areas of chemical and interdisciplinary science. Selected Papers after peer Review will be published in SCOPUS Indexed/ SCI Journals without any Publication Charges.
- Green Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Food Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Call for Papers
- To submit your abstracts online, click here.
- The Abstract should be in doc / Docx; Title should be in Times New Roman 14 pt & Bold; Affiliation should be in 10 pt; Abstract should be in 12 pt Bold; Text of Abstract should be in 12 pt.
- Only those abstracts which follow the mentioned format will be considered for evaluation by the Scientific Committee of the Conference.
- Abstracts will be considered for registered participants only.
- The selection committee will review the abstracts and recommend for Oral Presentations based on the scientific merits.
- Submit abstract for oral presentation on/ before: 25th November 2020
- Registration begins: 10th October 2020
- Last date for the registration: 25th November 2020
- The schedule of the conference will be sent to the registered mail IDs on 26th November 2020
Prof. Tae-Jung Park
For full notification, click the link below.