The ICCODS 2020 aims for a great gathering of both industrial and academic professionals from across the world in the diverse fields of Science, Engineering, and Technology. It provides a major forum for the exchange of information among practicing professionals from all over the globe in the areas of greater importance such as smart city, environmental and energy.
The Objectives of the ICCODS 2020 are the focus on the various aspects & difficulties of smart city urban development, power, energy, infrastructure, transport, technology, network & communication technology, etc. All the accepted papers of ICCODS 2020 will be published in the Scopus indexed Journals.
- Sustainable cities and Smart Energy Technology.
- Smart Economy for a sustainable development.
- Urban Framework for a smart city.
- Smart Healthcare, & Emergency management.
- Smart developments of cultural tourism and heritage sites.
- Innovation in Art and creativity in the intelligent city,
- Smart traffic analysis & management -Smart city mobility solutions.
- Innovation in ICT on transportation and logistics services
- Pedestrians & Cyclists, safety.
- Smart Vehicles and new trends in manufacturing.
- Logistics in trading, Manufacturing & implementation.
- Autonomous intelligent transportation systems.
- Supply chains and Smart Grid.
- Home automation system and smart devices.
- Smart communication and services.
Call for Abstracts
- ICCODS 2020 invites full length original research, contributions from science, engineering professionals from industries, R&D organisations, academic institutions, government departments and research scholars from across the world.
- The manuscript should not have been published in any journals/magazines or conference proceedings and not under review in any of them.
- Further of the manuscript should contain the name of the corresponding author with e-mail id and affiliation of all authors.
- Soft copy of the full length manuscripts (in .doc and .pdf) shall be submitted to email@example.com.
- All the submitted manuscripts will be sent for peer review and the corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process.
- Last date for paper submission: 25 November 2019
- Last date for acceptance: 15 December 2019
- Registration commencing: 01 December 2019
- Registration deadline: 25 December 2019
- Camera-ready paper submission: 27 December 2019
- Release of conference schedule: 28 December 2019
Phone Number: (+91) 99523 55936
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org