About the conference
BioGenesis Health Cluster is pleased to announce World Congress On Cardiac Sciences – 2018, “International Conference on Cardiology” is scheduled on 28th and 29th November 2018 at J.N.TATA Auditorium, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, Karnataka. The theme of the conference is “Building and Beating to the Future of the Heart”.
Cardiovascular disease is now the leading cause of deaths worldwide. Globally, 17.5 million people die from cardiovascular diseases annually, out of which Over 80% of CVD deaths take place in low-income and middle-income countries. It is estimated that by 2030 almost 23 million people will die annually from cardiovascular diseases.
Call for papers
The main topics of the conference are given below:
- Design common risk stratification tools in cardiovascular medicine.
- Discuss the most updated guidelines for cardiovascular disease management.
- Recognize the most relevant evidence in stroke prevention.
- Review effective strategies for prevention of sudden death, including appropriate Management of ventricular arrhythmias.
- Compare effective preventive strategies in patients with atrial fibrillation and other atrial arrhythmia.
- Identify risk factors for heart failure and become familiar with strategies to prevent complications in patients with already established heart failure.
- Describe the key clinical elements to risk stratify individuals with hypertrophy Cardiomyopathy.
- Cite the critical steps in risk reduction in patients with established coronary disease.
- Manage cardiovascular risk in primary prevention.
- Revise the most updated guidelines for prevention of infective endocarditis.
- Review the most updated recommendations for primary and secondary prevention of deep vein thrombosis.
- Use bullet points to simplify sections like the introduction and conclusions
- Use large type, such as 36-point type for section headings, and 24-point type for text. Never use type smaller than 18 point for any reason. This is 18 Point Type
- Make use of underlines and boldface
- Use graphs and figures whenever possible. Make your poster visually pleasing and attractive
- Programs like MS PowerPoint can be helpful in creating your poster
- Last date of Abstract Submission: June 30 2018
- Last date of Registration: May 5 2018
- Dates of Presentation: Oct 28-29, 2018
For registration details, click here
World Congress On Cardiac Sciences – 2018
Biogenesis Health Cluster
H.No. 362, 2nd Floor,
11th Cross, 4th Main, 2nd Block,
Behind B.D.A. Shopping Complex,
R.T. Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 032
T: +91 80 2333 0019
M: +91 9886327807