About the Conference:
IBMS 2018; the 2nd Biennial Conference is being hosted by Asset Management Technologies (AMT), the research wing of IDDC Engineers Pvt. Ltd. The conference aims to bring together the Bridge Engineering Professionals from the four sectors namely-Academia, Public sector, Non-Government Organizations and Private Sector together under one roof to discuss various aspects related to the inspection, repair, rehabilitation, retrofitting or replacement of India’s bridge assets.
IBMS 2018 now is being planned as a dedicated conference for Bridge Management System and will have Eight Technical Sessions on the topics covering research, innovations, technology and system development related to Bridge Management Systems the world over.
Themes for the technical sessions:
- Deterioration Modelling for bridges in Tropical Environment.
- Risk Analysis & Optimization of Fund allocation.
- Management of large database for bridges.
- Role of BMS in decision making within government departments.
- Network Level decision making in relation to heavy vehicle access and permitted weights. OD/ OWC movement monitoring.
- Performance assessment of existing bridges.
- Quality Control needs for inventory/inspection & performance data of bridges.
- Modelling and Analysis of bridge structure with defects.
- Climate Changes and Extreme events- How to address them in BMS and Quality Control.
- Evaluation of existing bridges where data (Historical and As-built) is not available.
- Abstract submission: June 30, 2017
- Abstract acceptance: July 30, 2017
- Paper Submission: January 15, 2018
- Acceptance of paper: March 15, 2018
Sitharam Raju Sagi, Convener
MD, IDDC Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
For further details, please visit website here.