Department of Biotechnology, Nizam College of Osmania University is organising a two day national conference. The topic of the conference is the Current Status and Future Prospects of Biotechnology. The college invites abstracts and papers on the conference theme.
Objectives of the Conference
- This Conference will provide an interdisciplinary opportunity for students, researchers engaged in the full spectrum of research, development, application and to discuss the current status of biotechnology, recent developments in Life Sciences and their allied fields.
- This conference will provide excellent opportunities to review the recent developments initiated by the Government of Telangana to boost the capital as a global leader in biotechnology and pharma Industry.
- The main theme of this conference will provide you an opportunity to explore about the current trend in Biotechnology industry and future prospective in Hyderabad.
Themes of the Conference
- Plant Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- Bioinformatics & Chemi-Informatics
- Immunology & Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Microbial and Industrial Biotechnology
- Bio Products and Bioenergy
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Devices and Diagnostics
- Future advances in Biotechnology
How to Submit
This two-day conference invites abstracts for the oral and poster presentations under the above mentioned themes and a special sessions of young scientists. Abstract not exceeding 200 words ( TIMES NEW ROMAN, font size 11), should be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form is also given in the official link below.
Name of the presenter and title the abstract should be highlighted in bold letters. The best oral and poster presentation awards will be given after due evaluation by the experts.
Faculty: Rs. 800
Research Scholars: Rs. 500
Students: Rs. 300
Last Date for Abstract Submission: November 5, 2019
Last Date for Conference Registration: November 10, 2019