The Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur is organizing an International Conference on Biomedical Engineering & Software Technology from January 28 to 29, 2021.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur, formerly known as Government Engineering College (GEC) Raipur, is situated in the capital city of Chhattisgarh state. The institute has established its unique identity for the development of high-quality human and knowledge resources in the diverse areas of technology. It was declared as ‘National Institute of Technology’ by the Government of India on 1st December 2005 and then an ‘Institute of National Importance’ in May 2007 vide National Institute of Technology Act 2007.
The conference aims to provide a forum for researchers, practitioners, and professionals from the industry and academia to share their research trends, findings, and results. The Conference will highlight multidisciplinary perspectives to interested Biomedical Engineers, software engineers, and computer professionals, medical professionals, biotechnologists, pharmaceutical experts, sustainability researchers, etc. and will also provide a platform for potential knowledge exchange on recent trends, theories, and practices in the field of medical science and engineering.
Biomedical is one of the emerging fields that can add new and better applications in a wide range of sectors like healthcare, service sector, and processing industry to name some. Health research has high value to society. The conference will discuss advancements that are and will enable the researchers to develop better health facilities, huge data processing techniques for medical application and non-invasive diagnosis methodology, produce preventive vaccines, and design effective pharmaceutical products to combat diseases, synthesize industrially attractive products, etc.
Research articles are invited in the following areas of interest, but not limited to:
Track 1: Computing Technology
- Big Data/ Data Mining/ Text Mining/ Time series Mining /Data Informatics
- Image Processing/ Pattern Recognition/ Multimedia
- Geographical Information Systems
- Machine Learning/ Machine Intelligence/ Artificial Intelligence
- Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy)
- Signal Processing
Track 2: Biomedical Engineering
- nCOVID-19 research
- Health informatics
- Biomedical Signal Processing
- Medical Image Processing
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Non-Invasive Techniques
- Medical Imaging Physics
- AI & Machine learning in health
- Cognitive Science/ Engineering
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
Track 3: Biological Science
- Biomedical materials
- Bio-nanotechnology and clinical application
- Cellular and tissue engineering
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Biotechnology-based Products
- Clinical Biochemistry and Medical Biotechnology
- Cell Biology and Immunology
- Bio Sensors
Call for Submissions
- Research articles
- Review articles
- Extended Abstract (for poster presentation)
Review articles that include critical evaluation of existing studies, research gaps, and future steps in the scope of the conference will only be considered. Based on the recommendations of the reviewer(s) the accepted full-length articles will be published in:
- Scopus/SCI/SCIE indexed journals
- UGC approved Journals
- Book chapter in a book by a reputed publisher
The extended abstracts will be published in conference proceedings. Publication charges from Publishers end (if any) are to be borne by the authors. To register for the conference and submit your papers, click here.
- Last Date for Paper Submission: 15 Nov 2020
- Last Date for Paper Notifications: 15 Dec 2020
- Last Date for Registration Deadline: 30 Dec 2020
- Conference Dates: 28-29, Jan 2021
Dr. Bikesh Kumar Singh, Department of Biomedical Engineering
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Edge, IoT & Social Computing for Digital Villages at NITTTR Chandigarh [Mar 11-12]: Submit by Nov 30.