About the Organiser
The Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha was established by the Government of Odisha, Under Section 32 of the Odisha University Act, 1989 and it was notified vide the Government Notification No. 973 dated 3rd July 1999. The University has also been duly recognized by the UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act by the Notification No. F-9-1/2000 (CPP-I), dated 11th February 2000 as well as under Section 12(B), vide UGC letter No. F.9-1/2000 (CPP-I) dated 23rd December 2005. It has also been accredited by the Association of Indian University and B+ Grade by NAAC.
About the Conference
Springer International Conference on Biologically Inspired Techniques in Many-Criteria Decision Making (BITMDM-2019) will be organized by Dept. of Information & Communication Technology during 19th-20th December 2019 at Fakir Mohan University, Balasore Odisha, India.
The objective of this International Conference is to bring together leading researchers, academicians, and developers from the area of all Engineering, Science, and Management disciplines to a common platform for discussion on the overall growth of Technologies inspired biologically and their common applications in many real-world problems with many criteria optimization.
Call for Papers
BITMDM-2019 is now accepting manuscript submissions. The Prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers, which have not been published/ submitted anywhere in any other journal /conference.
Topics of interest for submission include:
- Biologically Inspired Computing
- Multi-criteria Optimization
- Multi-criteria Decision Theory
- Data Mining, Big Data Analysis, and Data Science
- Machine Learning and Soft Computing
- IoT and Cloud Computing
- Smart and Sensor Technologies
- Cryptography and Security
- Pattern Recognition, Image Processing, and Signal Processing
- Social Networking
The paper submission link is available here.
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: Sep 15, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: Sep 30, 2019
- Submission of Camera-ready copy: Oct 15, 2019
- Tutorial Proposal Submission Deadline: Sep 30, 2019
|Research Scholar/Students||Rs. 6000/-||250 USD|
|Academics||Rs. 7000/-||300 USD|
|For Attendee||Rs. 1500/-||100 USD|
Contact person: Prof(Dr.)Satchidananda Dehuri