The Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online National Conference on Biological, Biochemical, Biomedical, Bioenergy & Environmental Biotechnology from January 29 to 30, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
The aim of the conference is to provide a common platform for interaction among researchers and experts in the fields of Biological, Biomedical, Bioenergy, and Environmental Biotechnology. It will provide an opportunity for the exchange of ideas in these fields and share the advanced knowledge from both academic and industry, communicating with each other about their experiences, taking forward the issues and further prospects in these fields.
Authors are cordially invited to submit their original research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works for publication in the proceedings of “NCB4EBT-2021” and conference will cover the following topics but not limited to:
- Biochemical Engineering
- Metabolic Engineering
- Cancer Biology
- Stem cell Technology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Biomedical Engineering
- Water and Air Treatment
- 3D Bioprinting
- Food Biotechnology
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology
Call for Papers
- The abstract should be submitted through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before January 23, 2021.
- The abstract should be written using 12 point Times New Roman font and summarize the technical content of the oral presentation.
- Use single spacing throughout.
- The abstract should be limited to 300 words (including title, name of author(s), affiliated institution, email id, and keywords) and the text body should be justified on both sides.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed according to the standard reviewing procedure.
- The acceptance of the abstract will be intimated through the mail for further registration.
- All registered participants will get E-Certificate.
- Best oral presentation E-Certificate will also be given in different sections.
The conference is online and the sessions will be conducted online through Google meet.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission Date: January 23, 2021
- Abstract Acceptance: Within Three Days after submission of abstract
Dr. K. Narasimhulu,
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Conference on Biological, Biochemical, Biomedical, Bioenergy & Environmental Biotechnology by NIT Warangal