The Indo-US Conference on Bioengineering and Regenerative Medicine (ICBR- 2020), hosted by School of Biochemical Engineering, IIT (BHU), Varanasi, India in collaboration with Florida International University (FIU), Miami, Florida, USA and supported by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Department of Science & Technology (DST) and Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration (SPARC) will provide an extensive platform for scientists, researchers and scholars to showcase their research results and latest findings in all fields of Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering.
The conference also aims at making knowledge transfer easier by establishing the research fraternity and thereby improving the quality of research. The conference will have plenary sessions, which will include keynote lectures, invited talks, oral presentations, and poster presentations.
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi is a premier engineering institution established in 1919 at Banaras Hindu University and is more than 100 years old. Located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India, it was earlier known as BENCO.
- Biomaterial & Bioengineering
- Biosensor & Bio-Diagnostics
- Biological engineering
- Nanotechnology & Nanocomposites
- Biofuel & Bioenergy
- Tissue engineering & Regenerative medicine
- Biomedical Engineering
Call for Abstracts
- Abstracts are invited in the form of oral and poster presentations.
- All those desirous of participating and/or presenting in the conference are requested to complete the online abstract submission.
- The authors are requested to send a one-page abstract in the prescribed format on the website.
- Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations should be in Arial Narrow within A4 format.
- The title should be in bold with a font size of 12 followed by the author’s name(s) in the next line, and affiliation in the subsequent line(s) as central alignment.
- This should follow the Email ID of the presenting author.
- All the selected papers will be published in the peer-reviewed journal ” Critical Reviews in Biomedical engineering.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- The last date to register is November 15, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-9453048441
Email ID: email@example.com